Am I eligible to vote?
You are eligible to vote in Hamilton County if you are:
- A U.S. Citizen
- 18 years or older by Election Day
- A resident of the State of Ohio for at least 30 days before the election
- A resident of Hamilton County and the precinct where you vote
How do I know if I am registered?
You can check your registration status with the Hamilton County Board of Elections.
Check Registration Status
How do I register to Vote?
You may register to vote by getting and submitting a voter registration form from any of the following locations:
- Board of Elections - 824 Broadway, Cincinnati OH
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles licensing locations
- Public Libraries
- Agencies providing public assistance
- Agencies providing services to people with disabilities
- Public High Schools and Vocational Schools
- Office of The County Treasurer - 138 E Court St #402, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- City halls
- Secretary of State
After you register, you will receive a registration card from the Board of Elections with your precinct and polling place. It will also list your Congressional, State House, and State Senate districts. Keep this card in a safe place for future reference.
How do I update my address?
Remember to update your address with the Board of Elections if you move. Whenever you update your voter registration information you will receive a new card.